Guidelines for Authors:
1. Paper submitted is required to be related to Productivity in any sector or area of operation (Social, Environmental, Economic).
2. Paper submitted should be in the English language.
3. Paper should be original writing based on authentic events, data, case studies, facts, etc.
4. Paper length should be between 2,500-3,000 words. Abstract should be between 250-300 words.
5. Contents of the paper should be annotated.
6. Author should give appropriate acknowledgement and references to recognize sources of information, data, etc.
7. Manuscript should be in double space, typed in Times New Roman font/font size 12, or Arial/font size 11, in MS Word file. 8. There should be a separate page for Title, Name of Author(s), Institutional Affiliation, email ID, etc.
9. Author will be responsible for conforming to IPR requirements and regulations and disputes if any, arising out of the submitted paper will be his/her responsibility.
10. Papers would be Peer Reviewed before acceptance for publication.
11. Papers published in IJPS would be IPR of IJPS.
12. All papers should be submitted to the IJPS Secretariat email@example.com. *Paper submission will only be deemed successful if acknowledged via email by the Secretariat.